Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving

So Thursday started our Thanksgiving feast. I always look forward to time with my cousins, sister, and parents. We all eat too much and then shop it off. 
I got all of our Christmas gifts by 11pm Thursday night. I don't think I have ever accomplished so much in so little time.

Friday night my lovely husband had a show downtown so we all rocked out for hours. It was fantastic and I am super proud of him.

Look at him all adorable and rock star like.

I have retained 7 pounds of water weight from Thursday until this morning. Should be all off by Wednesday, but no wonder I feel like a bloated whale. 

Back at the gym this morning. We did about a million squats, so I likely won't be able to sit down later. Oh well, the price for such a fine body as mine. Right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment