Sunday, August 11, 2013

State Fair Time


So Friday night Alex and I went on our yearly pilgrimage to the Iowa State Fair. Our general love for animals and food really are the driving force here. This year was no different with the addition of this baby.
Yes, that is a maple bacon funnel cake. Translation=heaven. I ran 5 miles in the morning (and felt great. Training at 11 min/mile from 13 before dam to dam..I'm sure Saucony would love all the credit, but ill give it 30% and the other 70% to Advocare) 

We saw so many awesome animals.

How can you not love that guy? 


These are my favorite chickens. So fluffy.


Llama love.


And we went to the petting zoo. And fed goats. Win. 



I still can't handle that camel hump day commercial. Gets me every time.







No comments:

Post a Comment