Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Advocare Cleanse Day 9

Today was day 9, and really was feeling a little bit like day 1-2. Just tired and kinda of "blah." I am more than ready for some cottage cheese in a few days let me tell you.
Breakfast and lunch were nothing exciting: egg whites and a frozen fruit/almond milk smoothie for breakfast and a grilled chicken salad with carrots for lunch. Alex took on dinner tonight which makes me super happy that I can do super important things play candy crush while he cooks. I'm not even going to pretend I know how he seasoned it, but it was a spin off of stir fry. Thinly sliced chicken breast, green pepper, green onion, and jalapeƱos cooked with olive and chili oil with brown rice. I saw this and wasn't mad.
I waited super patiently for food. And by super patient I mean drooling and staring. 
It was amazing. Anyone that tells you that you can't eat delicious food on this cleanse is crazy. It was so good.

But I still miss cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment