Tuesday, July 30, 2013

October is Bucket List Month

So October has become "check an item off my bucket list" month. First, I just booked tickets to NYC to visit my best friend Matt. While I am there, we are doing a 5K obstacle race. Then when I get back, it's my first half marathon. 3 items, one month. Bring it world.

Tonight I made this recipe from Emily Bites. 
http://www.emilybites.com/2012/01/recipe-makeover-bubble-up-enchilada.html?m=1

It's a go to favorite in our house. So good. 6 servings is 338 calories and 23g of protein per serving. 

Tonight was boot camp retesting. We did 10 burpees and a 40 yard sprint week 1 and again tonight. I shaved 12 seconds off my time, so I'm pretty happy. Between hard work and Advocare, I am clearly faster and stronger. I started using Catalyst, and I can truly tell the difference. I have kept off the 4 lbs I lost on the cleanse and I am eating like I was prior, healthy, but not over restricted. I did have pasta, cake, and ice cream this weekend and I am still down the 4 lbs. I cannot say enough good things about these products, I feel amazing and am continuing to improve. Bring it half marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment