Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Advocare Cleanse Day 3

Today was the last morning of the fiber shake until day 8, not mad about that. For breakfast I had 1/2 grapefruit and 1/2 cup egg whites. Lunch was a salad with chicken and baby carrots, and dinner was this awesome feast:
I try not to toot my own horn, but this was delicious. I made some 4 oz wild salmon filets from Aldis and seasoned them with some Mrs. Dash Chipolte seasoning. Grill those babies in the cast iron on medium for 4 minutes each side.
So good. The sweet potato I cut into 1/4 inch rounds and tossed in olive oil and cayenne pepper. Then cook for 10 minutes at 350, flip and cook 10 more minutes. Turn the oven up to 425 and prep the veggies. I took some baby Bella mushrooms, sliced them up, and tossed them with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and minced garlic. Throw them in with the potatoes for 6 minutes. Turn the potatoes again, then throw on the asparagus, tossed in the same mix, on the mushrooms. Finish off for 6 more minutes. And that's all she wrote. Delicious and cleanse approved. 
Tonight's workout went MUCH better thanks to this stuff: 
I didn't think I would need it since I did not drink pop prior to the cleanse, but the lack of carbs really does drain your energy a bit. This helped me work hard and stay strong through a heavy running Bootcamp tonight. I cannot suggest this stuff enough, it will make your workouts more productive and make you feel so much better after.
Early AM workout tomorrow then off to the pet parade to see the little sister in law walk her adorable dog. Adorable pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment