Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just Call Me the Grillmaster

So it took 3 solid days of our grilling asparagus to come up with the perfect combo:
First, wash and clean asparagus and put onto a plate. Then drizzle on some chili oil (found at your local friendly Asian grocery store). Toss in the oil, then sprinkle with garlic salt. Toss again, then sprinkle one more time for good measure. Put on the grill for 3-4 minutes, rotate, then for 3-4 more minutes. Then you get this amazing side: 
Paired with my turkey dog, I could marry this meal. I have committed to it for 3 days, which is 2 days longer than Britney's first marriage. 

Last night I decided to give myself my own mani. I'm too poor for the super talented Asian ladies in Altoona I so love. But I didn't do too bad. 
That's after a whole day of typing today. Yeah, I'm that good.

This week is "soccer" week at Bootcamp. Basically about one million agility drills and running. Good workouts, but leaves me with some sore legs. I also signed up for one more 5K this summer. 28 minutes, you are mine. That means I should start running again. Dam to Dam just made me need a breather. 4 solid months of training will do that to a girl. 

I also creeped on some SE Polk rugby players for my sister. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment