Friday, June 21, 2013

Lions, Tigers, and Chickens?

Last night was the ending of soccer week at Bootcamp. Considering my legs are sore and feel like jello today, I'd say it was successful. 2 weeks down, 6 to go. Bring it on swimsuit season.
After our workout we went to my MIL's house to visit her and my sister in law. She is 11 and currently wrangling/babysitting their neighbors animals. They do live in town, but it's not your average household pet situation. 
9 chickens, 1 rooster, and 3 ducks later we had hit the motherload of awesome.
To say Alex loves chickens would be the understatement of the century. This man looks at pictures of chickens daily and dreams of our very own chicken fortress in our backyard. If you can tell he was pumped.
We played for a while, collected their eggs, and chased them through the yard. It was nothing short of amazing. 
Guaranteed my night was better than yours. 

We went back to my MIL's and had some vegetarian chick'n patties. Who can eat real meat after seeing this guy? 

Not I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment