Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cleanse Day 2

So today was day 2 of the Advocare cleanse. Same fiber drink and pills as yesterday, still doesn't taste good. No surprise there. For breakfast I made 1/2 cup egg whites and a smoothie. I used 1/2 serving frozen mango, 1/2 frozen banana, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, and ice. Mix it all up in the Magic Bullet, and you have a delicious breakfast. 
For lunch I made another salad with grilled chicken, pico, and salsa. Not too shabby, but I will be over salads by day 10 I am sure. Dinner was leftovers from last night, I wasn't mad. 
Overall I feel tired and drained. I hear that day 4 is really the turning point, so I'm looking forward to that.
Our trainer had a box of Spark (Advocare's no sugar version of an energy drink) so I bought that tonight. It is suggested to be paired with the cleanse, but since I didn't drink soda before, I didn't think I would need it. Turns out I do. I was lagging at my workouts, so hopefully this helps.
This week has been rugby week at boot camp, and it is no joke. A lot of timed, long, drills. A lot of running. It hurts. 
I have no food pictures today as my food was boring leftovers. Onward. With Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment